Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ok, let's start again..

Yeay.. It's been 1 1/2 year since I last updating this blog.. :))) Hehehe.. I just cant be a blogger/ author I guess.. Really I do have moods.. And this blogging thingy is really depending on my mojo.. And I have lost the mojo for blogging for almost 1 and 1/2 year.. (Clap, clap, clap). The reasons I created this blog are:
1) to actually updating about my two boys growth progress; and
2) because I just want to polish up my writing skill ( if only I have the skill :P )

Picca is courtesy by google

So with the coming Ramadhan of 1433H, I have determine myself to write as many I can.. so let's see if I can.. Hehe.. There're lots and lots of things to be written in, but as I said earlier I dont have the mojo.. and I hope this mojo I got today will last longer than before.. Ngeh ngeh.. till then.. Salam Ramadhan everyone..

No comments: