Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Iftar & 3rd Ramadhan Menu

Yesterday, I was a 12 hours housewife as my bibik has been transfered to MIL's place. So it was only me who prepared the dish for Iftar.. with this pot-bellied I have easily felt exhausted and fasting makes me be a hot-tempered person (for yesterday) indeed.. So what's for iftar yesterday??

Clockwise: Ayam Golek (bazar ramadhan mari); Murtabak Frozen; Nasi Goreng Cina; Kerabu Mangga and Watermelon juice. Simple yet fulfilling.

I am at 38 weeks in two days time. My labour would be at any hour from now.. So before i deliver my baby, I would  like to fulfill all the crave I have and to clear all the fresh food stock in the fridge.. So I'm a very rajin mak buyongs in the house lately.. Even my husband gave a weird look with me being in the kitchen almost of my time at home.. And today's iftar will probably be "asam pedas ikan pari" and "ayam masak kicap kentang". I need to use the leftovers ayam golek yesterday and because i still have two packs of boned stingrays why not matching them with groovy melaka asam pedas??? hehehe.. see if it's happening this evening.. Till then..

2 comments:

Eny Yusof said...

Macam ni aku datang rumah kau je lah hari-hari. Berbuka kat sana. Hehehe....

Anis Rafie said...

eh marilah eny.. aku suka je buka puasa ramai2..